Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Memories Like This

Hello again my friends :) I cannot believe how time flies and there just never seems to be enough hours in a day to get through everything that needs to be done.  If only us humans didn't need to sleep. I love my sleep but at times like this it just seems like such a waste of time:) It is time for my next post at Maja Design and here it is. My gorgeous daughter and her awesome fiancee Justin. I am so honoured to be able to arrange their upcoming wedding in October and there is still soooo much to do!! Time is short, short, short now!! So exciting!!






















I used paper from the following collections:






















Here is a little close-up of the pretty Petaloo flowers:)
























All the stamping on this page was done with Kaisercraft Clear Stamps.

When I started this layout I was very inspired by a Sketch from Sketchabilities but unfortuantely it went horribly wrong and this is how it ended up :)

And with this I am going to love and leave you until next time.

Hugs
Cath xx


4 comments:

  1. LOL...well, personally I don't think it went 'horribly wrong'!!!! Love the colour scheme & those circle stamps...they look fabulous....have fun planning the wedding.....I have NO daughters....so will never get to do that....aaah well, can't have everything in life, right??!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it came together perfectly. Awesome layering and design. I love that you mixed lines. Praying for you my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete