Sunday, March 10, 2013

Liebster Award

Hi everyone :) It's early Sunday morning in South Africa and as usual the first thing I do is make myself a nice cup of tea and then I check my e-mail. Imagine my surprise when I get this lovely message from Di Carling to say that she has awarded me the Liebster award.:) Now, this could not have come from a sweeter, kinder person and I am extremely flattered and honored to be complimented in such a lovely way. Thank you so much Di :)x Di has a beautiful blog and her work is exquisite :) She is a member of the Green Tara design team and also a member of the 2 Crafty Chipboard design team and I have seen her work featured on many occasions. Check out her beautiful blog here.

The Liebster award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. It is awarded to blogs that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors to them. Once you have been nominated,  you award it to five other blogs.

The rules are: Post the award to your blogs, give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer that 200 followers, then leave a comment on their blogs to let them know that you have given them this award.

Now I would love to pass this award on to five other ladies who does such beautiful work and who totally deserves something special and these five ladies are:

Monica Lowrance 
Sandra Scott 
Ingrid Gooyer 
Patty Rogers 
Zaneta Glowa - Zanka 

And that my friends, is all for today :) Till next time.. xx



7 comments:

  1. Thank you for awarding the Liebster Award to my blog, Cathy! You are so thoughtful to imclude me, and I hope I have enough sense to upload it to my little blog! Have a wonderful Sunday, sweet lady!

    Hugs to YOU,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A big huge thank you. What an honor and so gracious of you. I really appreciate it. I've updated my blog and awarded this on to some of my other scrappy sisters! Just made my day for sure! I hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of scrapping done! I appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness. Hugs to you. Mon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for passing the Liebster Award to me!
    You're too sweet! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you so much Cathy, you know that you ALWAYS give me inspiration, I really love the way you create. Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's very cool, Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! Such a nice award and kind words:) Congratulations to you and other ladies too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply want to say your article is as astounding. The clarity to your put up is just nice and i can suppose you are a professional in this subject.
    Well with your permission allow me to seize your
    feed to stay updated with coming near near post.
    Thanks one million and please keep up the rewarding work.


    my site - graduate Certificates

    ReplyDelete